• This kit includes everything you need to create wire components with consistent, perfect loops. The Swanstrom small wire-looping pliers are ideal for making head pins or ear wires from wire up to 18 gauge. The anti-glare finish prevents eye strain caused by reflective glare and increases the visibility of the workpiece. This kit comes with four pins for making loops of different sizes and a spiral plate that is great for forming spiral components.
• These pliers have an adjustable lap joint; the screw allows the joint to be adjusted as needed.
• A jaw stop prevents over-extension of the tool and allows for even, repeatable pressure.
• The double-leaf spring holds the pliers open and ready to use until they are squeezed closed and delivers a fast, strong rebound for improved productivity.
• The Soft-Touch™ sure-grip foam handles are longer, wider, and ergonomically designed for maximum comfort over extended periods of use. All Swanstrom tool handles are latex-free.
• This category has my Metalwork Tools & Equipment that are either lightly- or never-used. • They are available by pickup in Waterloo, Ontario; or by shipping, if they are small items. • At checkout of your shopping cart, say that you will pay by cheque. • Actual payment by credit card, e-transfer, cheque, or cash will be made at the time of pickup or when we’ve agreed on shipping. • If I’ve agreed to ship them, you will actually pay the real cost of shipping. • Contact me at email@example.com or text 519-496-4610 to make pickup or shipping arrangements.
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
All discounts expire Oct 26 News! 50% DISCOUNT on all KITS Do you need to make gifts for upcoming birthdays? Or even need to start thinking about Christmas? Or, what about your personal jewellery c...