This is an exceptional bracelet with a presence. Woven from heavy gauge rings, the bracelet appears to be curved, thick in the centre and thin at the edges. A challenging project!
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish), (SF) Silver Filled or (BR) Jeweller’s Bronze
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step and illustrated directions
• Jump rings in one main size
• All jump rings are hardened, polished, and saw cut
• Starter jump rings in 3 colours
• Enough jump rings for an 8.5-inch bracelet, not including the clasp
• Three-strand slider clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of jewelers’ pliers with smooth jaws (flat nose, chain nose, or bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board
• 2 Twist ties or pieces of wire; low tack Masking tape
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 3mm Bicones #5301• 100 Jonquil, and 100 Smoky Topaz 3mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Thursday, September 9, at 8:30 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $11. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—a surprise! ... See MoreSee Less