Yes, it’s a weird name for this quietly elegant chainmail pattern! It is really a charming, delicate bracelet that is enhanced by the contrast of mixed metals.
Choose your metal: (AS/AT) Argentium Silver & Argentium Twisted or (BR/SF) Jeweller’s Bronze & Silver Filled,
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jump rings in two main sizes
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Makes a 9-inch bracelet
• Quality, coordinating toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
This Sat. March 7 is the Naughty Knots class at BeadFX in Toronto. We'll start by making these Love Knot Earrings, and then make samples of Byzantine Knot, Chinese Knot, and Double Cloud Cover. Lots of fun weaves to learn. ... See MoreSee Less