Create a stunning and substantial bracelet and finish it with a special toggle.
Roundmaille is a three-dimensional variation of the Byzantine weave.
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (18 gauge) or (CU) Copper (16 gauge)
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jump rings in 1main size
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut and polished
• Makes a 9-inch bracelet.
• Coordinating toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth-jawed jeweller’s pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Low-tack masking tape (painter’s tape)
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
This Sat. March 7 is the Naughty Knots class at BeadFX in Toronto. We'll start by making these Love Knot Earrings, and then make samples of Byzantine Knot, Chinese Knot, and Double Cloud Cover. Lots of fun weaves to learn. ... See MoreSee Less