• The jaws of these useful tube-holding pliers are designed especially to hold tubing, wire, metal rods, or ring stock securely while cutting. This technique ensures a straighter cut and an easy grip.
• There is a 1 mm wide slot along the length of the jaws of these pliers for you to cut through the tubing. Align where you intend to cut the tube in the slot, brace the pliers against a bench pin, and cut through your metal using a jeweler’s saw or a small separating disc.
• The stainless steel handles are coated in PVC, making for a secure and comfortable grip with great leverage. These tube-holding and cutting pliers have a brushed finish and are constructed with a sturdy box joint, ensuring they will still be working for years to come.
• These pliers have 3 notches in various sizes, capable of holding tubes ranging from 3 to 10 mm.
• Pliers measure about 7.5 inches in length (19 cm).
•These pliers are made of hardened stainless steel.
• This category has my Metalwork Tools, Pliers, and Equipment that are either lightly or never used. • They are available by pickup in Waterloo, Ontario; or by shipping, if they are small items.
• Pickup: At checkout of your shopping cart with these tools, choose the Local Pickup option and pay as usual.
• Shipping: At checkout of your shopping cart with these tools, choose to pay by cheque. Actual payment by credit card, e-transfer, or cheque will be made once we’ve agreed on shipping and will include the real cost of shipping. • Contact me: at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 519-496-4610 to make pickup or shipping arrangements.
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
All discounts expire Oct 26 News! 50% DISCOUNT on all KITS Do you need to make gifts for upcoming birthdays? Or even need to start thinking about Christmas? Or, what about your personal jewellery c...