This Triangles pendant is unusual because of how the widest part is made rigid with a hidden metal rod.
The pattern is created with a casing for the rod, and an added bail,
It uses cylinder beads (Delicas), and square stitch to create a unique piece of jewellery.
• Step-by-step instructions with detailed graphs
• Detailed materials lists for 2 colour variations
• An interesting technique to create a casing for the metal rod
• Finishing steps add the bail and the casing for the metal rod
• Detailed Square stitch instructions and diagrams
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
All discounts expire Oct 26 News! 50% DISCOUNT on all KITS Do you need to make gifts for upcoming birthdays? Or even need to start thinking about Christmas? Or, what about your personal jewellery c...