• The Artistic Wire Straightener tool makes it easy to straighten wire that has been worked.
• Put the rollers in your hand in the open position with each of the rollers side by side.
• Lay the end of a piece of wire that requires straightening on the three rollers, then move the rollers until they form a triangle with the wire in the center.
• Grasp the rollers in one hand holding tightly, then pull the wire through the rollers to straighten.
• May need to pull through a second time for highly bent wires.
• Nylon rollers help keep Artistic Wire coating intact.
• This category has my Metalwork Tools, Pliers, and Equipment that are either lightly or never used. • They are available by pickup in Waterloo, Ontario; or by shipping, if they are small items.
• Pickup: At checkout of your shopping cart with these tools, choose the Local Pickup option and pay as usual.
• Shipping: At checkout of your shopping cart with these tools, choose to pay by cheque. Actual payment by credit card, e-transfer, or cheque will be made once we’ve agreed on shipping and will include the real cost of shipping. • Contact me: at email@example.com or text 519-496-4610 to make pickup or shipping arrangements.
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
All discounts expire Oct 26 News! 50% DISCOUNT on all KITS Do you need to make gifts for upcoming birthdays? Or even need to start thinking about Christmas? Or, what about your personal jewellery c...