I think of the Sweetpea flowers in my Grandmother’s garden when I wear this bracelet. It’s is an exciting weave with connections to the Full Persian weave. My bracelet versions each use one colour of metal, but I could see it being made in alternating colours or a range of different colours, just like a garden of flowers.
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish), (SF) Silver Filled,\ or (BR) Jeweller’s Bronze
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jump rings in 1 main size
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Coordinating toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 3mm Bicones #5301• 100 Jonquil, and 100 Smoky Topaz 3mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Thursday, September 9, at 8:30 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $11. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—a surprise! ... See MoreSee Less