This is the most impressive new bracelet I’ve made since Dragonscale. It expands and contracts like an accordion and feels so good on my wrist!
I love this unadorned version, but I can also see a version with beads added in the middle openings or even drop beads along the outer edges. Can you spot the Byzantine building blocks?
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish), (SF) Silver Filled, (CU) Copper
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jump rings in 1 main size
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Coordinating, 2-strand, slider clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Superfine emery board or metal file
• Beading awl
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.