This is another striking new bracelet that I’m smitten with. Like the Staggered Byzantine, it expands and contracts like an accordion and is an unusual design. I love the unadorned version, but I could also see a version with beads added along the outer points. Can you spot the Boxchain building blocks?
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish), (SF) Silver Filled, (BR) Jeweller’s Bronze
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jump rings in 1 main size
• All jump rings are hardened, polished, and saw cut
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Interesting, quality, toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth-jawed jewellers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Superfine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie or 3-inch piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
All discounts expire Oct 26 News! 50% DISCOUNT on all KITS Do you need to make gifts for upcoming birthdays? Or even need to start thinking about Christmas? Or, what about your personal jewellery c...