This is another striking new bracelet that I’m smitten with. Like the Staggered Byzantine, it expands and contracts like an accordion and is an unusual design. I love the unadorned version, but I could also see a version with beads added along the outer points. Can you spot the Boxchain building blocks?
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish), (SF) Silver Filled, (BR) Jeweller’s Bronze
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jump rings in 1 main size
• All jump rings are hardened, polished, and saw cut
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Interesting, quality, toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Superfine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie or 3-inch piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 6mm Crystal Bicones• 88 Amethyst 6mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Tuesday, April 13, at 9 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $14. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—Swarovski top-drilled, pendant bicones. ... See MoreSee Less