This delightful pendant is a variation of the Japanese Stepping Stones weave. It would be a delectable gift for a special occasion!
Choose your metal: (SF) Silver Filled or (BR) Jeweller’s Bronze
Follow step-by-step photos to make this Shenandoah chainmail pendant and practise chainmail basics.
Included in This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Polished jump rings in 4 sizes
• All rings are saw-cut and polished.
• Enough jump rings for one pendant.
• A coordinating, plated metal mesh chain.
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 3mm Bicones #5301• 100 Jonquil, and 100 Smoky Topaz 3mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Thursday, September 9, at 8:30 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $11. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—a surprise! ... See MoreSee Less