No products in the cart.
• High-quality Tronex pliers designed for precision work and long life
• Head features short jaw, smooth tips, and smooth faces
• Long handle, ergonomic design
• Model # 732
• Made in the USA
The Tronex round nose plier has a jaw formed by two long, perfectly machined cones. A round nose plier is generally used both to clamp and to form loops on leads or wire.
All Tronex plier models share two characteristics:
1. A superior jaw in design and craftsmanship.
2. The bearing ring joint that is featured with all Tronex products.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Click to view price list charts online, or download them as pdf files.
3 months ago
This content isn't available right now
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linked In
Share by Email
Thank you Richerd Reynolds for your amazing photography. The models shown below are wearing jewellery from my book Fabulous Chainmail Jewellery.
Username or email *