• Standard crimping pliers form a finished crimp for crimp beads and tubes up to 3mm. The jaws include two grooved openings–use the back groove first to create a “half-moon” shape, then use the front groove to roll the crimp into a bead. Final crimps can be used in floating bead designs or easily hidden in barrel clasps, crimp covers, and clamp-style bead tips.
• Hardened steel construction.
• Dual-duty jaws. No-slip handles; colour may vary.
• Scissor joint.
• Overall length: 5-1/4 inches. Jaw length: 12.5mm. Tip width: 2.5mm.
• This category has my Metalwork Tools, Pliers, and Equipment that are either lightly or never used. • They are available by pickup in Waterloo, Ontario; or by shipping, if they are small items.
• Pickup: At checkout of your shopping cart with these tools, choose the Local Pickup option and pay as usual.
• Shipping: At checkout of your shopping cart with these tools, choose to pay by cheque. Actual payment by credit card, e-transfer, or cheque will be made once we’ve agreed on shipping and will include the real cost of shipping. • Contact me: at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 519-496-4610 to make pickup or shipping arrangements.
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
All discounts expire Oct 26 News! 50% DISCOUNT on all KITS Do you need to make gifts for upcoming birthdays? Or even need to start thinking about Christmas? Or, what about your personal jewellery c...