• Long Ergonomic Handle Length
• Short Jaw Chain Nose Pliers are used in Jewelry Making and provide added control with thicker gauge metals
• High quality bearing ring lap joint design ensures superior performance
• Suede-like cushion grip offers just the right amount of cushion and comfort.
• Tips specially hardened for extra strength and Edges are “eased” and smooth inner jaw to minimize marking on your metal.
• Made in the USA from high-grade alloy steel, individually tested to ensure top performance
• Model #713
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
The faculty art exhibit opened Oct. 3 at the Dundas Valley Schoool of Art--for the month of October. I have some pieces from my first book on display--and they are for sale. Do come and check this out! ... See MoreSee Less
Showing for the month of October, it’s our annual Faculty Exhibition, featuring a range of work by members of our faculty – painting, drawing, printmaking, ceramic art, jewellery and more. Be sure to drop by and see what our instructors have been working on in their studios! Opening reception, O...