Create a Persian GSG Chain bracelet that is fun to wear—it is narrow (about 1 cm or 3/8″), and uses a gauge of silver that gives it weight on your wrist.
Your metal: (SF) Silver Filled
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Silver jump rings in 1 main size
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for an 8.5-inch bracelet
• A sterling silver toggle clasp (leaf shape)
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth-jawed jewellers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie or 3-inch piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
All discounts expire Oct 26 News! 50% DISCOUNT on all KITS Do you need to make gifts for upcoming birthdays? Or even need to start thinking about Christmas? Or, what about your personal jewellery c...