Create a Persian GSG Chain bracelet that is fun to wear—it is narrow (about 1 cm or 3/8″), and uses a gauge of silver that gives it weight on your wrist.
Choose your metal: (SS) Sterling Silver or (SF) Silver Filled
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Silver jump rings in 1 main size
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for an 8.5-inch bracelet
• A sterling silver toggle clasp (leaf shape)
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie or 3-inch piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 6mm Crystal Bicones• 88 Amethyst 6mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Tuesday, April 13, at 9 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $14. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—Swarovski top-drilled, pendant bicones. ... See MoreSee Less