This is an unforgettable bracelet that you’ll fall in love with! It’s not difficult to make—it only appears complex.
The square segments are built from the Parallel weave and offer much future potential. You could, for example, add a square watch face, or add square cabochons.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jeweller’s bronze jump rings in five sizes
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Specially selected bronze toggle clasp
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
I have a new chain maille "knot" for the upcoming class Naughty Knots at BeadFX on March 7th. It's called Double Cloud Cover. One bracelet is Faux Gold with Silver Filled, and the other is all Silver Filled. ... See MoreSee Less