This is an unforgettable bracelet that you’ll fall in love with! It’s not difficult to make—it only appears complex.
The square segments are built from the Parallel weave and offer much future potential. You could, for example, add a square watch face, or add square cabochons.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jeweller’s bronze jump rings in five sizes
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Specially selected bronze toggle clasp
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
We are grateful to have been a part of so many wonderful things shared by the artists that have taught with us. This collection contains a lesson from each of our current teachers that we hope will inspire you, maybe give you some new ideas or just remind you of a class you have taken.