This beautiful bracelet drapes like fabric around your wrist.
If you know the European 4 in 1 weave (Flat Mesh), you may recognize that this is an unbalanced variation. It is, however, somewhat more challenging!
These 16 gauge rings make for a wider bracelet than the Oops kits with 18 gauge rings.
Choose your metal: (SF) Silver Filled or (BR) Jeweller’s Bronze
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step directions
• Jump rings in 1 main size
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• A piece of Plastic Canvas starter
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• A 3-strand slider clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 6mm Crystal Bicones• 88 Amethyst 6mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Tuesday, April 13, at 9 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $14. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—Swarovski top-drilled, pendant bicones. ... See MoreSee Less