Make two pairs of delightful sterling silver earrings, one short, and one longer. They feature an intricate-looking (but easy-to-make) ball of rings. These earrings are a fun introduction to the ancient art of chainmail.
Follow step-by-step photos to learn the Byzantine chainmail pattern. Learn how to work towards professional standards.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Polished sterling silver jump rings in 2 sizes
• Enough jump rings for the 2 pairs of earrings in photo
• Silver-plated cylinder beads
• Sterling silver ear wires with coil and ball
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.