• This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for this particular weave, with each step illustrated by a photograph.
• It includes a description of the weave, a chart of tested ring sizes in American Wire Gauge, and the rings’ Aspect Ratios.
• The instructions have been used in my chainmail kits and tested in classrooms.
• The tutorial suggests projects that would be ideal for this weave.
• Neither materials nor a materials list is included with the tutorial.
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
The faculty art exhibit opened Oct. 3 at the Dundas Valley Schoool of Art--for the month of October. I have some pieces from my first book on display--and they are for sale. Do come and check this out! ... See MoreSee Less
Showing for the month of October, it’s our annual Faculty Exhibition, featuring a range of work by members of our faculty – painting, drawing, printmaking, ceramic art, jewellery and more. Be sure to drop by and see what our instructors have been working on in their studios! Opening reception, O...