Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step and illustrated instructions
• Polished, saw-cut, and hardened jump rings
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet including the clasp
• Specially selected, co-ordinating toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of jewelers’ pliers with smooth jaws (flat nose, chain nose, or bent nose)
• Super fine emery board or nail file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
The faculty art exhibit opened Oct. 3 at the Dundas Valley Schoool of Art--for the month of October. I have some pieces from my first book on display--and they are for sale. Do come and check this out! ... See MoreSee Less
Showing for the month of October, it’s our annual Faculty Exhibition, featuring a range of work by members of our faculty – painting, drawing, printmaking, ceramic art, jewellery and more. Be sure to drop by and see what our instructors have been working on in their studios! Opening reception, O...