This sassy, smart bracelet combines style with movement.
Trivia: It is named after the first wife of the Greek hero Hercules, and the character Meg in the Disney film Hercules.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step and illustrated instructions
• Polished, saw-cut, silver-filled jump rings, 2 main sizes
• Enough jump rings for a 9”-inch bracelet
• Sterling silver, coordinating toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of jewelers’ pliers with smooth jaws (flat nose, chain nose, or bent nose)
• 2 pairs of jeweller’s pliers with fine tips (chain nose, bent nose or needle nose)
• Super-fine emery board or nail file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
We are grateful to have been a part of so many wonderful things shared by the artists that have taught with us. This collection contains a lesson from each of our current teachers that we hope will inspire you, maybe give you some new ideas or just remind you of a class you have taken.