This sassy, smart bracelet combines style with movement.
Trivia: It is named after the first wife of the Greek hero Hercules, and the character Meg in the Disney film Hercules.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step and illustrated instructions
• Polished, saw-cut, copper and black jump rings, 2 main sizes
• Enough jump rings for a 9”-inch bracelet
• Detailed, copper, coordinating toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of jewelers’ pliers with smooth jaws (flat nose, chain nose, or bent nose)
• 2 pairs of jeweller’s pliers with fine tips (chain nose, bent nose or needle nose)
• Super-fine emery board or nail file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.