This is a wonderful necklace that features trios of gemstone beads (blue Sodalite or black Onyx) alternating with weighty chain mail knots. It’s a classic necklace—and the bonus is that you learn how to make a new knot that you can use in many other projects.
Your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish)
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jump rings in 2 main sizes
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 20-inch necklace
• 10 round beads and 10 rondelles, all blue Sodalite
• Wire to wrap the beaded sections
• Hammered toggle
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth-jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Round nose pliers and wire cutters
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
All discounts expire Oct 26 News! 50% DISCOUNT on all KITS Do you need to make gifts for upcoming birthdays? Or even need to start thinking about Christmas? Or, what about your personal jewellery c...