• Liver of Sulphur XL Gel is formulated for versatility & convenience.
• Shelf life is many times that of dry liver of sulphur.
• Used to patina metals such as silver, copper, bronze, metal clay.
• Non-flammable and poses no dry inhalation hazard.
• May be used in its ready form by brushing it onto objects.
• 2 fluid ounce jar of XL Gel makes up to 12 – 12 fl. oz. portions of dark patina solution.
• Incompatible with strong acids & alcohols
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 6mm Crystal Bicones• 88 Amethyst 6mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Tuesday, April 13, at 9 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $14. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—Swarovski top-drilled, pendant bicones. ... See MoreSee Less