My new favorite! The horizontal and vertical lines of this compact pattern echo the traditional basket weave found in many textile art forms.
This is a chunky, substantial bracelet that measures only a half-inch wide. (aka Kinged Vipera Berus)
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish), (SF) Silver Filled, (BR/SF) Jeweller’s Bronze & Silver Filled, or (CU/BL) Copper & Black Enamelled Copper
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step and illustrated instructions
• Jump rings in 1 main size
• Temporary starter jump rings in 2 colours
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet including the clasp
• Co-ordinating toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of jewelers’ pliers with smooth jaws (flat nose, chain nose, or bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or nail file
• A twist tie or short piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.