A classic, elegant look! This is an exquisite member of the spiral family. I’ve discovered a really easy way to do this weave that I’m eager to share with you.
The necklace uses 16 gauge awg rings to make the side chains. The centre section is wire wrapped with metal and stone beads and is connected to the side chains with a sterling, twisted Marquise connector
Included In This Kit: • Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Silver Filled jump rings in one main size
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Various gemstone, and metal beads
• Sterling silver, twisted Marquise connector
• Sterling silver crimps, crimp covers, wire protectors
• A coordinating toggle clasp.
• Makes up to a 20″ necklace
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 6mm Crystal Bicones• 88 Amethyst 6mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Tuesday, April 13, at 9 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $14. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—Swarovski top-drilled, pendant bicones. ... See MoreSee Less