A classic, elegant look! This is an exquisite member of the spiral family. I’ve discovered a really easy way to do this weave that I’m eager to share with you.
The necklace uses 16 gauge awg rings to make the side chains. The centre section is wire wrapped with metal, stone, and pearl beads and is connected to the side chains with a sterling Infinity connector
Included In This Kit: • Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Silver Filled jump rings in one main size
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Various pearl, gemstone, and metal beads
• A coordinating toggle clasp.
• Makes up to a 20″ necklace
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.