A classic, elegant look! This is an exquisite member of the spiral family. I’ve discovered a really easy way to do this weave that I’m eager to share with you.
The necklace uses 16 gauge awg rings to make the side chains. The centre section is wire wrapped, with metal, stone, and pearl beads.
Included In This Kit: • Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Copper jump rings in one main size
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Various pearl, gemstone, and metal beads
• A coordinating toggle clasp.
• Makes up to a 20″ necklace
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• Flat nose or chain nose or bent nose
• Round nose pliers
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.