A classic, elegant look! It’s an exquisite member of the spiral family that is so worth the learning time. (New, easy, instructions!)
The bracelet is made with heavy 14 gauge rings so that it is suitable for both men and women. I’ve used a lobster clasp to keep with the unisex theme.
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish), (SF) Silver Filled, or (CU) Copper
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jump rings in 1 main size
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Lobster clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 6mm Crystal Bicones• 88 Amethyst 6mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Tuesday, April 13, at 9 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $14. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—Swarovski top-drilled, pendant bicones. ... See MoreSee Less