Create an unusual and contemporary bracelet that originates from the tradition of Japanese chainmail.
It’s easy to make and versatile—you could add charms to the large rings if you wish.
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish), (CU) Copper, or (FG) Faux Gold (no-tarnish bronze)
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jump rings in two main sizes
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Coordinating toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.