This bracelet offers both glamour and comfort! I love that it fits so nicely and also because it’s beautiful but not showy. Learn an easy technique for adding a cabochon to chainmail bracelets.
This bracelet uses the Japanese 12-in-2 chainmail weave.
Choose from 3 metal options: Argentium Sterling; Silver Filled; or Faux Gold.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• 2 main sizes of jump rings
• A metal link pad, a cabochon, and a small tube of glue
• A coordinating 2-strand slider clasp
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
Tools You Will Need • 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.