This showpiece bracelet is based on the Japanese chainmail tradition. The diamond shapes are highlighted with black rings, while the silver rings form the Japanese weave background.
The width of the bracelet is 1.25” or 3 cm.
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling, (SF) Silver Filled (The black rings are black enamelled copper.)
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step and illustrated instructions
• Polished, saw-cut, and hardened jump rings in two main sizes
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet including the clasp
• 2-strand, magnetic, sterling silver, slider clasp.
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of jewelers’ pliers with smooth jaws (flat nose, chain nose, or bent nose)
• Superfine emery board or nail file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
This Sat. March 7 is the Naughty Knots class at BeadFX in Toronto. We'll start by making these Love Knot Earrings, and then make samples of Byzantine Knot, Chinese Knot, and Double Cloud Cover. Lots of fun weaves to learn. ... See MoreSee Less