No products in the cart.
A zipper pull is a piece of blingy jewellery that will clip onto your purse, many zippers,
or even onto a neck chain as a pendant. They are easy to make, and a perfect introduction to chain mail.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jeweller’s Bronze rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Antique Gold Floral Heart Charm
• A clip-on lobster clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools you will need
• 2 pairs of jeweller’s pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Click to view price list charts online, or download them as pdf files.
2 days ago
Jewelry Maker's Resource Center - Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linked In
Share by Email
Thank you Richerd Reynolds for your amazing photography. The models shown below are wearing jewellery from my book Fabulous Chainmail Jewellery.
Username or email *