The bracelet is a round, hollow, tubular shape that is understated and elegant. An exquisite clasp completes the look. This weave could be used to make a beautiful matching necklace—and you could add a special pendant. This weave has real creative potential.
Your metal: (SF) Silver Filled (10% sterling)
Follow step-by-step photos to learn the Inverted Roundmaille chainmail weave and chainmail basics
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Polished silver jump rings in 1 main size
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Quality, filigree, toggle clasp, sterling silver or brass (Israel)
• Anti-tarnish tabs
• Plastic canvas starter and temporary rings
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth-jawed jewellers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
All discounts expire Oct 26 News! 50% DISCOUNT on all KITS Do you need to make gifts for upcoming birthdays? Or even need to start thinking about Christmas? Or, what about your personal jewellery c...