The bracelet is a round, hollow, tubular shape that is understated and elegant. An exquisite clasp completes the look. This weave could be used to make a beautiful matching necklace—and you could add a special pendant. This weave has real creative potential.
Follow step-by-step photos to learn the Inverted Roundmaille chainmail weave and chainmail basics
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Faux gold jump rings in 1 main size
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Quality, filigree, toggle clasp, brass (Israel)
• Anti-tarnish tabs
• Plastic canvas starter and temporary rings
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
The next 3-day bead auction starts tomorrow (April 18), early in the morning. It has 7 Lots, with 5 different colors of Swarovski 6mm pendant bicones.They are stunning drop beads—I love them for earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. ... See MoreSee Less