This eye-catching bracelet links Gridbox units vertically. The result is an exceptional bracelet that I adore.
Choose your metal: (SF) Silver Filled (10% sterling) or CU Copper (fully hardened)
Follow step-by-step photos to learn the GridBox chainmail weave and how to work towards professional standards.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Polished, saw-cut jump rings in 2 main sizes
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• All rings are saw-cut and polished
• Quality toggle clasp (sterling silver or copper-plated pewter (TierraCast))
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth-jawed jewellers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie, paper clip, or 3″ piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
All discounts expire Oct 26 News! 50% DISCOUNT on all KITS Do you need to make gifts for upcoming birthdays? Or even need to start thinking about Christmas? Or, what about your personal jewellery c...