This is a stunning bracelet that makes a definite statement!
It is heavy, intricate, dense, and flexible—think how scales overlap and expand and contract.
It’s one of the most beautiful chainmail weaves!
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• The copper jump rings are in 2 main sizes
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• A coordinated, toggle clasp completes the look
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Twist ties or 3″ pieces of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 6mm Crystal Bicones• 88 Amethyst 6mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Tuesday, April 13, at 9 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $14. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—Swarovski top-drilled, pendant bicones. ... See MoreSee Less