Make a lovely, classic chain mail bracelet with a toggle closure. The Double Spiral weave has a rope-like appearance and will feel nice and sturdy on your wrist.
Choose your metal: (SF) Silver Filled (10% sterling) or CU Copper (fully hardened.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Polished jump rings in 1 main size (silver rings are 18 gauge, copper are 16 gauge)
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Toggle clasp (sterling silver or copper-plated pewter (TierraCast))
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie or 3″ piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
This Sat. March 7 is the Naughty Knots class at BeadFX in Toronto. We'll start by making these Love Knot Earrings, and then make samples of Byzantine Knot, Chinese Knot, and Double Cloud Cover. Lots of fun weaves to learn. ... See MoreSee Less