A jewellery box favourite! It’s a wear-with-everything design that will become a star in your jewellery collection.
Named after its very subtle cross motif, this narrow chain is a bit trickier to make than it looks.
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish), (SF) Silver Filled
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step directions
• Jump rings in 2 main sizes
• All jump rings are hardened, polished, and saw cut
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• A coordinating toggle clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board
• An awl or stiff length of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 6mm Crystal Bicones• 88 Amethyst 6mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Tuesday, April 13, at 9 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $14. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—Swarovski top-drilled, pendant bicones. ... See MoreSee Less