• This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for this particular weave, with each step illustrated by a photograph.
• It includes a description of the weave, a chart of tested ring sizes in American Wire Gauge, and the rings’ Aspect Ratios.
• The instructions have been used in my chainmail kits and tested in classrooms.
• The tutorial suggests projects that would be ideal for this weave.
• Neither materials nor a materials list is included with the tutorial.
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
We are grateful to have been a part of so many wonderful things shared by the artists that have taught with us. This collection contains a lesson from each of our current teachers that we hope will inspire you, maybe give you some new ideas or just remind you of a class you have taken.