The sparkling greens of the Caribbean sea inspired this bracelet. It features the reflective vitrail greens of Swarovski™ Rivoli Crystals set into silver frames and connected with Möbius balls of intertwined rings. Outstanding!
This project is from my book Modern Chain Mail Jewelry.
Kit contents: • Step-by-step, illustrated instructions
• Silver filled jump rings in three sizes
• All rings are saw-cut and polished.
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet.
• 3 Swarovski Rivoli crystals and link frames
• Silver metal snap clasp
Tools you will need: • 2 pairs of smooth jawed jeweller’s pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Glue: G-S Hypo Cement or E6000 or 2-part epoxy
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.