This project was inspired by the blue and green colours of the Caribbean Sea. It starts with the reflective vitrail greens of Swarovski Rivoli Crystals. The Rivoli Crystals are set into copper links—and then connected together with Möbius balls of intertwined copper rings. Outstanding!
Kit contents: • Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Polished copper jump rings in three sizes (all rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished)
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• 3 Rivoli frames in copper plated pewter
• A classic sterling silver toggle clasp
Tools you will need: • 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Glue: G-S Hypo Cement or E6000 or 2-part epoxy
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.