It’s round and yummy, just like a Christmas candy cane, but very flexible.
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish), (SF) Silver Filled (10% sterling), or CU) Copper (fully hardened)
Follow step-by-step photos to learn to make the Candy Cane Cord chainmail weave and to work to professional standards.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step directions
• Polished, saw-cut jump rings in 1 main size
• Temporary starter rings
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Sterling Silver, Filigree, Parallelogram Box Clasp or ornate, Bali style, copper Toggle Clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board
• Paper clip or short piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 6mm Crystal Bicones• 88 Amethyst 6mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Tuesday, April 13, at 9 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $14. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—Swarovski top-drilled, pendant bicones. ... See MoreSee Less