It’s round and yummy, just like a Christmas candy cane, but very flexible.
Your metal: (SF) Silver Filled (10% sterling)
Follow step-by-step photos to learn to make the Candy Cane Cord chainmail weave and to work to professional standards.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step directions
• Polished, saw-cut jump rings in 1 main size
• Temporary starter rings
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Bali style, SS Toggle Clasp
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth-jawed jewellers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board
• Paper clip or short piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
All discounts expire Oct 26 News! 50% DISCOUNT on all KITS Do you need to make gifts for upcoming birthdays? Or even need to start thinking about Christmas? Or, what about your personal jewellery c...