Make two pairs of elegant sterling silver earrings. One has side-by-side Byzantine segments, while the other has a wrapped sapphire Swarovski crystal added in the center.
An excellent introduction to a classic chainmail weave and to wire-wrapping with a simple loop.
Follow step-by-step photos to learn the Byzantine chainmail pattern. Learn how to work towards professional standards.
Included In This Kit • Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Polished sterling silver jump rings in 3 sizes
• Enough jump rings for 2 pairs of earrings as in the photo
• Sterling silver wire to wrap the crystals
• 2 round aquamarine Swarovski crystals, 6 mm
• Sterling silver ear wires with coil & ball
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie or 3″ piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.