Make a keepsake pendant while learning the classic Byzantine chain mail weave. A perfect gift for someone special!
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling, BR) Jeweller’s Bronze, or (CU) Copper (fully hardened)
Follow step-by-step photos to learn the Byzantine chainmail weave and chainmail basics.
Included in This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Polished jump rings in 4 sizes
• All rings are saw-cut and polished.
• Enough jump rings for one pendant.
• A coordinating, plated metal mesh chain.
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
We are grateful to have been a part of so many wonderful things shared by the artists that have taught with us. This collection contains a lesson from each of our current teachers that we hope will inspire you, maybe give you some new ideas or just remind you of a class you have taken.