No products in the cart.
Combine AAA labradorite gemstone cabochons and the classic Byzantine chain mail weave to make an heirloom quality bracelet.
(Our quality silver filled rings are 1/10 sterling silver by weight. A silver tube surrounds the brass core.)
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions.
• Silver filled jump rings; all rings are saw-cut and polished.
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet.
• 3 gemstone cabochons: Labradorite AAA quality, connector plates, glue.
• Coordinating, foldover clasp.
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
(SF) Silver Filled
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Click to view price list charts online, or download them as pdf files.
Thank you Richerd Reynolds for your amazing photography. The models shown below are wearing jewellery from my book Fabulous Chainmail Jewellery.
Username or email *