No products in the cart.
Combine AAA gemstone cabochons and the classic Byzantine chain mail weave to make an heirloom quality bracelet.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions.
• Polished copper jump rings in 3 sizes
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet.
• 3 faceted onyx cabochons,15mm, AAA
• 3 ant. copper connector plates, Glue
• Special copper plated pewter toggle
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Click to view price list charts online, or download them as pdf files.
Get news from Gardiner Design in your inbox.
First Name *
Example: Yes, I would like to receive emails from Marilyn Gardiner Jewellery Design. (You can unsubscribe anytime)
Marilyn Gardiner Design
2 days ago
There are still a couple of spots available for this Saturday's class at Beadfx in Toronto: Chainmail Boot Camp II. Learn 3 weaves & start work on a project.www.beadfx.com/wordpress/index.php/event/chainmaille-boot-camp-part-ii/ ... See MoreSee Less
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linked InShare by Email
Thank you Richerd Reynolds for your amazing photography. The models shown below are wearing jewellery from my book Fabulous Chainmail Jewellery.
Username or email *