• This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for this particular weave, with each step illustrated by a photograph.
• It includes a description of the weave, a chart of tested ring sizes in American Wire Gauge, and the rings’ Aspect Ratios.
• The instructions have been used in my chainmail kits and tested in classrooms.
• The tutorial suggests projects that would be ideal for this weave.
• Neither materials nor a materials list is included with the tutorial.
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 6mm Crystal Bicones• 88 Amethyst 6mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Tuesday, April 13, at 9 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $14. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—Swarovski top-drilled, pendant bicones. ... See MoreSee Less