Create an exquisite and intricate looking bracelet. This classic weave is the foundation for a multitude of lovely chainmail variations.
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish), (CU) Copper (fully hardened), or (FG) Faux Gold (bronze with non-tarnish coating)
Follow step-by-step photos to learn to make the Byzantine chainmail weave and how to work towards professional standards.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Polished, saw-cut jump rings in 1 main size
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• A quality toggle clasp in sterling silver, copper or gold plated pewter (TierraCast)
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie, paper clip, or 3″ piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 3mm Bicones #5301• 100 Jonquil, and 100 Smoky Topaz 3mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Thursday, September 9, at 8:30 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $11. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—a surprise! ... See MoreSee Less