Create an exquisite and intricate-looking bracelet. This classic weave is the foundation for a multitude of lovely chainmail variations.
Choose your metal: (CU) Copper (fully hardened), or (FG) Faux Gold (bronze with non-tarnish coating)
Follow step-by-step photos to learn to make the Byzantine chainmail weave and how to work towards professional standards.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Polished, saw-cut jump rings in 1 main size
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• A quality toggle clasp in sterling silver, copper or gold-plated pewter (TierraCast)
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth-jawed jewellers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie, paper clip, or 3″ piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
All discounts expire Oct 26 News! 50% DISCOUNT on all KITS Do you need to make gifts for upcoming birthdays? Or even need to start thinking about Christmas? Or, what about your personal jewellery c...